Come see us at ISC West from March 29-31!
Armstrong’s, an AvantGuard Monitoring Company, is excited to showcase the new services and products that are being debuted in Canada while at ISC West. Come visit us at booth # 10109 to learn more.
Exclusive Armstrong’s Chat – a brand-new technology in Canada, and only available with us! Roughly 60 percent of people don’t answer the phone when they receive a call. Armstrong’s Chat allows members to chat on a secure platform which helps achieve better communication between members on the contact list and resolve an alarm quickly.
- Powerful Dealer Portal to help drive growth and improve operational efficiencies through the following capabilities:
- Dealer Dashboard – a revolutionary data visualization tool that allows you to view recent dispatches, recent alarms, call answer rates, weekly top alarm offenders, and more. All customizable to fit your business needs.
- Technician App – delivers the easiest account testing solution for your business and gives you the tools you need to manage and service your accounts directly from your phone. This allows you independent access to the accounts whenever you need.
- MLS Report Tool – provides you with a list of your accounts that have homes for sale so you can proactively reach out to your customers to offer services in their new homes to improve customer retention rates.
- Customer Data – dealers will have full access to their data and the ability to make changes without the need to contact customer support.
- Account History – full access to each subscriber including voice log access.
- Integrations – A variety of turn-key integrations with key vendors like Alarm.com, as well as your customer relationship management software.
Work with Armstrong's
- Four redundant ULC listed monitoring stations in Canada
- Well-trained, caring and bilingual operators
- Poised to monitor and respond to any signal, anytime, with exceptional speed, accuracy and service
- Increase RMR with innovative tools to help grow your business
- Improved efficiencies for your business including reduced false alarms and independent access to customer data
- Expand your market with additional services such as mPERS, Workforce Safety, and more
Come Check Out our Products Live and Talk to Our Team
Security Canada East
April 25, 2023
Security Canada West
June 14, 2023
Security Canada Central
October 25-26, 2023